GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN
The Graphic Designer uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites.
- Partner with other group members (both creative and account) to ensure high quality creative products on a constant basis that maintains the integrity of art concept to ensure they fit the client, brand, and retailer objectives
- Work with a wide range of creative styles and brands both client and agency focused
- Have a keen creative eye to stage photographs and videos through the setup of lighting and backdrops.
- Participate in brainstorms and concept development.
- Manage projects from beginning to end, create and manage timelines.
- Revise and create presentation graphics, icons, slides that are on brand.
- Design and create social content, banner ads, landing pages and other formats of digital content for a variety of brands.
- Produce high quality retouched social content in studio setting.
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Art Directors and Copywriters to revise work and refine concepts
Art Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Marketing
If you are interested in applying to be an intern please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org