CAREER DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Unfair as it may be, we judge others and, in turn, we are judged on appearance. The good news is that this one area of our lives where we can take the wheel and make significant changes that will positively impact our careers. This fast-paced, lively course offers participants sound advice and simple steps they can take to immediately transform their professional image.
TOPICS OF EDUCATION:
- 5 Steps to Career Development
- Explain how having a professional appearance can boost the chance for workplace success
- Understand the difference between appropriate and inappropriate business attire
- Know the components of traditional business dress for men and women.
- Define “business casual” dress as the term applies to their workplace.
- Distinguish crucial grooming considerations that are part of a professional presence.
- Recognize the role of accessories in maintaining a professional appearance.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve their professional image.
WORKSHOPS, CLASSES, OR SEMINAR PRESENTATIONS
- How to tie a tie workshop
- How to use a tape measure
- How to measure yourself for a dress shirts, dress pants, & Suit Jackets.
We offer our packages with complimentary dress for success books written by Aki Ashe & neckties.
Partner with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (347) 470-9374.